PrizeRebel Sign Up Link

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Computer's Crashed

Hi all,

My computer has just recently crashed so I will unfortunately not be able to post for another 2 days until the computer repair person comes around and fixes it for me. I'm having to type this out on my iPod touch at the moment so please excuse me for any typo's I make.

Also, I'd love to get some feedback on the new Site layout. When I first made the site, it was just a big mess of blog posts so hopefully movinG it all into separate pages has made it easier for you to navigate around and read all of the helpful hints I have to offer on how to complete your offers as fast as possible so you can get your shiny new membership in a day.

That's all for now, and thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I responded to it. I do keep on writing posts, so if you liked them do visit my blog some time. I started following you!

    ReplyDelete